The main purpose of INADES is to help farmers to achieve food self-sufficiency.
INADES provides information, techniques and methods to enable rural people to analyze their situation, choose appropriate solutions and to organize themselves in communal form.
Areas of intervention and thematic approach
- Crop and livestock production
- Management of small individual or community projects (Installation of young farmers)
- Community organization
Another type of approach
- Course material: the design and conduct
- Financial Management: Evaluation / control (audit management accountant)
Geographical areas of intervention
- West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa