It consists of 12 workshops to run in parallel sessions during the first three days, and an Agribusiness Forum during the last two days. Learning journeys, business networking and side events on specific topics, will take place before, during and after the sessions. Media coverage and social media reporting will communicate widely about the events. Most participants will converge during the last two days, at the Caribbean Agribusiness Forum for further sharing, synthesising and defining the way forward.
All activities have been thought out to be people-centred and action-oriented. These are the dimensions that CTA wants to strongly promote and which are within the spirit of the new sustainability agenda.
- Full programme (2-6 November).
- 2nd Caribbean Agribusiness Forum: Strengthening the agrifood sector and expanding markets (5-6 November).
- Workshop 2: Value Chain Development and Inclusive Business Models (2-3 November).
- Workshop 3: The Agriculture Nutrition Nexus and the Way Forward (2-4 November).
- Workshop 4: Web 2.0 taster sessions: discover the wonders of social media for agribusiness and marketing!
- Workshop 5: Policy Advocacy for Caribbean and Pacific Farmers' Leaders (3-4 November) Draft.
- Workshop 7: Building partnerships and alliances to scale up climate-smart and adaptation solutions in the Caribbean (3-4 November) Draft.
- Workshop 8: ICT for Fisheries: Towards Replicating and Scaling Up (3 November).
- Social Media Training and Reporting (31 October-1 November).
- Linking Agriculture and Tourism through Policy Setting (3-4 November).
- Chefs for Development: the next step (7 November).