CTA will participate in two other events. "Investment Opportunities For Scaling Up CSA" is being co-organised with the Global Alliance for Climate-Smart Agriculture (GACSA) and the Italian Ministry of Environment on Saturday 12 November. A panel of speakers including Michael Hailu, Director of CTA, will explore investment in climate-smart agriculture (CSA), which will demand innovative approaches to resource mobilisation.
CCAFS is also working with the Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network (CSAYN) and CLIMDEV-Africa Youth Platform (ACLYP) to stage "Youth Engagement in Climate-smart Agriculture in Africa" on Tuesday 15 November 2016. CTA's Senior Programme Coordinator Oluyede Ajayi will be one of the speakers to explore the contribution of African youth to CSA, the gap in youth skills in the uptake of CSA, and the opportunities to promote youth engagement in CSA.
- Keep up to date with the UN Climate Change Newsroom
- Article: Building climate-resilient cereal and livestock farming in southern Africa
- Learn more about CTA's flagship project Making Southern African cereal and livestock farming climate resilient
- Blog post: The road to climate-resilient cereal and livestock farming
- Climate solutions that work for farmers (CTA, 2015).
- Evidence of impact: climate-smart agriculture in Africa (CTA and CCAFS, 2015).
- Special edition of the Spore magazine Global warming: Doing business in a time of climate change (CTA, 2015).
- Climate-smart agriculture success stories from farming communities around the world (CTA and CCAFS, 2013).
- Access the Guide to UNFCCC Negotiations on Agriculture: Toolkit for Communications and Outreach (CTA, CCAFS and Farming First).