Subject: Old title: Consultancy services for the dissemination of Agri-weather Information (develop IT platforms and communication channels) for the Project "Enhancing Market Response to Resilience in Livestock Value Chains (CLI-MARK) in East Africa.
New Title: Consultancy Services for Agri-weather Information Needs Assessment and Dissemination (develop IT platforms and communication channels) for the Project "Enhancing Market Response to Resilience in Livestock Value Chains" (CLI-MARK) in East Africa
Location: East Africa
This is a summary of the main changes to the contract notice. All changes are highlighted in yellow in the invitation to tender documents
The contract notice is corrected or modified as follow:
- Title of contract (cf. above) amended on the letter of invitation and in all Annexes.
- Date for returning the Acknowledgement of receipt (Annex 1) is changed to Friday, 2 February 2018.
- The maximum budget for the assignment (cf. Annex 2. Instructions to tenderers § 3) is Euro 60,000 instead of Euro 40,000.
- The deadline for submission of tenders (cf. Annex 2. Instructions to tenderers § 9) is changed to Tuesday, 27 February 2018 @ 17h00 CET. Submission modalities remain unchanged.
- Annex 3. Terms of Reference, § 3 Objective and Scope of the Consultancy - modified to include "a comprehensive agri-weather needs assessment study" and includes additional tasks and outputs linked to this activity; § 5 Expertise needed - additional qualifications required have been added.
- Annex 5. Financial Offer - Template modified to include additional activity(ies).
All other terms and conditions of the contract notice remain unchanged. The above alterations and /or corrections to the contract notice are integral part of the contract notice.