The ACP-EU Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) (co)publishes information products in English and French to provide access to knowledge on agriculture and rural development (ARD), strengthen the capacity of African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) institutions and communities in ARD policies and value chain development, and facilitate decisions and actions.
In accordance with its Strategic Plan (SP) for 2016-2020, the CTA (co)publishing programme gives priority to:
- The development of co-publishing partnerships with ACP and EU publishers and organisations
- The promotion of content written by ACP authors, in particular women and youth under 35 years old, and published by ACP publishers
- Content that can be shared freely, notably in electronic format
- Multi-media products
- Information products on:
- Agricultural Value Chains
- Agricultural and rural development policies and strategies
- Information, communication and knowledge management (ICKM) for agricultural and rural development
- Gender and youth issues relating to agricultural and rural development.
- Co-published products are listed in CTA's publication catalogue and distributed free of charge through CTA's publication dissemination services